Thursday, 3 October 2013

[Review] Holika Holika Jewel Light Waterproof Eyeliner 08호 Pink Topaz

Initially I only purchased this eyeliner for brightening/enhancing the under eye area (애교살/aegyo sal) but I have tested it on the waterline. With most eyeliners, even those that claim to stay on for hours and/or are smudge proof I have yet to find one that can actually stay on my water line, whether that be pencil, gel or liquid form. I guess my eyes refuse to cooperate, the eyeliner is gone within minutes or it smudges even when I set it with eye shadow. 



I purchased 08 Pink Topaz which is a pink/beige glitter liner. There are two other shades in the Jewel Light Waterproof Eyeliner (Teardrop Liner category). The shades are 07 One Carat Diamond (white glitter) and 09 18K Gold (gold glitter).



Holika Holika jewel light waterproof eyeliner


Holika Holika jewel light waterproof eyeliner


Holika Holika eyeliner


Holika Holika jewel light waterproof eyeliner


Holika Holika jewel light waterproof eyeliner

The glitter particles are very iridescent, very pretty ~ The liner brightens the under eye area. As eyeliner for the waterline, is adds a nice glittery effect but doesn't add any colour. As for wear, it stays on all day without creasing.

PROS:
- The eyeliner is a gel texture in pencil form making application glide on easily
- Cheap (4,900 ₩/$4.50USD~)
- Last a long time
- Pretty Packaging
- Large variety of colours (13 shades in total)

CONS:

- The pencil is not mechanical so sharpening is required (can be bothersome)

2 comments:

  1. Hi i just have a question i bought mine and it's loevely but i have a doubt the date it has it must be the origen date or exp date mine has exp 021013

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure but my expiration date is in korean on the lid.. Is yours the same? Mine says EXP15년3월까지 (2015 March)

    ReplyDelete