Monday, 14 October 2013

[Tutorial] How to use CocoPPa for Android

Update**

I use Phone Themeshop now! It's easier, simpler and faster to use. Click for Tutorial.

CocoPPa is super easy to use on Android phones. Here is one of my pages... went a little crazy with the pink, but it looks so cute. With this app you can change your app icons, wallpaper or home screens. So firstly you need to download the app, it's free on Play Store.


cocoppa





Once the app is open, I usually search for app icons on the home page rather than using the find option. All the popular app icons are already on the home page, it's just easier. Once you have chosen the icon, select it then press "use these icons". It will bring you to a page where you choose which app you want to link the icon with, choose from your list of apps.


cocoppa

















cocoppa
cocoppa















































You can rename it and change the corners, then press ok. Confirm it, then it will appear on your home page. Done! You can remove the original app icon from your page, just don't uninstall it or CocoPPa. You can also make your own app icons too in "Other" at top tab section using "Post Items". I have made some of my own app icons too, you can private them or make them public. I usually use LINE Camera to make app icons since the stamps are cute. I made my own app icons for my "Trip View" and "Gallery" icons above.


cocoppa



cocoppa


cocoppa






A let down with the changing of app icons is that the notification/badge app icon does not appear. But that's no biggy as you still get notifications regardless. When using the app I experienced a lot of "no connection" or "communication failed", just keep refreshing the page until it works, that's what I do to get it to work again.

Another thing I noticed was after app updates the icon would revert back to the original icon. Not sure if this happens to every android or iphone device, but it did on my Samsung S4.

3 comments:

  1. more readers would be interested in their writings. Thank you for caring about your content.
    facetime for android

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are they saved anywhere in my phone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you mean the icons, no they are not saved. Cocoppa simply changes your app icon in the form of a shortcut.

      Delete