Tuesday, 30 December 2014

[Review] Innisfree Ampoule Intense Cushion Swatch + First Impression

Once again I have fallen prey to opening a new bb cushion when I have a ton still half used. This time it was the Innisfree Ampoule Intense BB Cushion. In the colour #13 Light Beige (lightest from the range).

I really did enjoy the product! It was long lasting, had SPF (SPF34 /PA++) and decent coverage that made my skin look natural. Although it was slightly drying towards the end of the day, I would recommend this product.

BEFORE                                                                          AFTER

As you can see the coverage is very decent; I did layer the bb cushion on areas that needed more coverage (layering didn't look cakey). My dull complexion is instantly brightened! P.S. I used concealer under my eyes since the bb cushion wasn't able to conceal my eye bags.

PRODUCT DETAILS:
  • 15g
  • No refill included although they are sold separately
  • SPF34/PA++
  • Comes in 3 shades (#13 Light Beige, #21Natural Beige, #23 True Beige)
  • I purchased it for $23.40 on Twofacemall

PROS
  • Light to medium coverage - natural finish
  • Dewy
  • Light weight
  • High SPF coverage
  • Decently priced
  • Moisturising - although I would not recommend for those with extremely dry skin
  • Doesn't oxidise throughout the day - I didn't notice any colour change after the initial 10-15 minutes
  • Quick and easy application

CONS
  • Doesn't completely cover flaws - you will need concealer for more prominent pigmentation and dark circles
  • Slight grey/white cast when on camera

1 comment:

  1. OMG you're like, the only one I could find online that reviewed this shade. Also, everyone online keeps saying that this line runs light and that I should order a shade darker than normal, so I was feraking out because I already ordered #13. BUT your video convinced me that I ordered the right shade after all! I think everyone else just thinks they're super light-skinned when they're still more like NC20?? I was so confused/worried until I saw this post! Loved it! Thanks a bunch!! :D

    ReplyDelete