Sunday, 6 December 2015

[Tutorial] Perfecting Lashes Everytime || Stubborn Asian Lashes

New video up! I share my mascara routine for full long curled eyelashes.


Please excuse the no makeup face, as I wasn't going to go out for the day, I didn't want to put on a whole face of makeup. As a side note, the primer doesn't help much for lengthening lashes despite having fibres in the tube. For one, they do not attach on evenly. So even if you do get lengthening, it's only for a few eyelashes.

Additionally, the perversion mascara tends to smudge. Thus, I refrain from using it on the bottom lashes as there are days where I look in the mirror and wonder how long I have looked like a panda. Little exaggerated but it does smear on the bottom lash line.

Product list:
☆ QVS Eyelash Curler (black one with spring)
☆ Etude House Dr. Mascara Fixer Super Longlash
☆ Urban Decay Perversion 
☆ Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment